Articles by "cassper nyovest"
Showing posts with label cassper nyovest. Show all posts
Sunday World reports that at least one scratching culprit was apprehended because the man reportedly driving the Bentley at the time, Nyovest’s friend Comedian Chris Mapane, was able to record the number plate off the Toyota Tazz of the man who scratched the car at Montecasino in Joburg.

In his police statement, Mapane is believed to have said the damages amounted to R300 000, while the Bentley Continental GT is worth as much as R3.7 million.

Mapane was not willing to confirm if his statement to police about the Bentley related to Cassper Nyovest’s car, but he did confirm that he had been driving a Bentley and that the repairs of R300 000 were “crazy”. “With R300 000 you can get a new car,” he reportedly said.

In another report about the Bentley scratch in Sunday Sun, however, it is reported that “an unknown motorist scratched [Cassper’s] Bentley outside Cantare nightclub”.

They report that Cassper charged towards the fleeing motorist and had to be held back by his entourage.

The rapper confirmed this version of the story to Sunday Sun. He is quoted as saying: “Yeah, the guy scratched my car and fled the scene without talking to me.”

He added that “God will deal with him.”


This probably will go down as the worst week for rapper Refiloe ‘Cassper Nyovest’ Phoolo. In a series of tweets, Cassper posted about a hater who vandalised his brand-new Bentley on Wednesday night.

He said he was in the club celebrating the awards he won at the South African Hip Hop Awards last night when someone called him, saying they found someone keying his car.

“I’m in the club celebrating hard work and someone calls me saying they found someone keying my brand new car. Mara why do have to do this?”

A commotion followed the incident, but eventually, security guards let the culprit go, something Cassper was not happy about. He said the sad part was that now the culprit was out there laughing at his situation.

“Ai people are evil guys. Kore the times we live in. I don’t know what to say but it’s scary.”

He opened a case against the culprit and hopes justice will prevail this time around, as police have failed to help him in the past.

“When I think about how many times I’ve come to the police station to report a crime and nothing ever happens. Had a gun to my face first,” he said.

All he is asking for is to be remunerated for his hard work.


He recently shared with his fans that he would not be posting pictures of his cars and jewellery, as it bred envy. He was responding to fans who were complaining about him not sharing pictures and videos of his new Bentley like he used to.


He told fans he would show the car to those who would join him at Taboo club to celebrate his birthday. We guess that won’t be happening anymore.
IdolsSA jusdge and Choreographer Somizi Mhlongo has joined the Twitterverse to make fun of his friend, Cassper Nyovest, and other men who were left distraught after model and TV presenter Minnie Dlamini announced her engagement on Monday.

Taking to Instagram, Somizi said he had spoken to Minnie, who confirmed the engagement to him, further saying what she did was “cruel”.

He further said he felt sorry for Cassper and other men out there. Somizi’s amused fans said Cassper would just have to be strong, as he missed out on the opportunity to propose to the girl of his dreams.

Watch the video below:
A video posted by Somizi (@somizi) on

After Minnie Dlamini confirming that she said YES to her mystery boyfriend's proposal, celebrities and fans all over SA sent her congratulatory messages via social media. Everyone was waiting for the message Cassper Nyovest would send.

We all know that Cassper has for long expressed his interest in having Minnie by his side to the extent of putting her in one of the verses of his song. Unfortunately, all his wishes have been burried to history.

Also Read: Minnie Dlamini is officially off-the-shelves, she said "YES"

Cassper took to Twitter a while ago to express his disappointment following Minnie's  stating that he feels devastated and doesn't want to talk to anybody nor keep his phone on.

I'm devastated!!! I don't want to talk to nobody!!! I'm switching my phone off for the rest of the day!!! 5 days before my birthday bro? " He posted.



It's been a couple of weeks since Cassper bought himself a new Bentley.

The rapper told Twitter fans recently that he would not show off the car before its debut on his upcoming Abashwe music video, but it seems he was beaten to the reveal by Oskido.

The record label boss uploaded a video to Facebook on Friday, documenting the moment that Cassper showed him and Mampintsha his new car.

Oskido and Mamphintsa couldn't get enough of the car and gushed over it excitedly.

"Cassper took some time to show his Bentley. The first SA rapper to own a Bentley. Now waiting for him to finish building that mansion," Oskido wrote, hinting at Cassper's next goal.

Media personality Boitumelo ‘Boity’ Thulo is currently giving herself a treat by taking a break from her hectic work and going for a vacation after that #FillUpOrlandoStadium gig she had last week. She is serving her hot body on Zanzibar islands, enjoying the fresh breeze, sunshine and everything in plenty. We were used to seeing Boity and Cassper going for a vacation together but this time she's there without him.

We remember earlier this year (March) before she broke up with Cassper, they jetted off to a 'baecation' after filling up the TicketPro Dome. 

Also Read: Mshoza takes it to haters

Taking to her instagram, Boity shared some of her pics from the Zanzibar Island Vacay captioning them "No place I'd rather be! ". 
A photo posted by Boitumelo Thulo (@boity) on


A photo posted by Jeannie D (@iamjeannied) on
This so unbelievable! We have always waited for this moment when the two arch rivals AKA and Cassper Nyovest would throw away their long time beef and give Mzansi a joint smile as brothers, Yes we got it! the moment was last night. 

Off of AKA wishing him well for his endeavor yesterday, the SupaMega went ahead to hug Cassper 5 times at the after party. 

Read: AKA Sends Cassper a message ahead of his #FillUpOrlandoStadium

Whoa! We always knew deep down there was nothing but love. Good to see them getting rid of their egos and come together to celebrate this historic event.

Mzansi is now glad that two historical events took place in a single day, that is, the hug and  #filluporlandostadium





Also Read:Cassper Nyovest makes history again at #filluporlandostadium

Picture Credit: Photographer Thembani Manganyi 
YES! Cassper Nyovest did it once again at the Fill up Orlando stadium in Johannesburg last night. Local celebrities and fans of South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest made their way to Cassper's Big Night that was scheduled for 29th October in the Orlando stadium that accommodates 40,000 people. 

The mama I Made it hitmakerreal name Refiloe Phoolo has done it once again by filling up Orlando Stadium after registering success last year when he became the first local artist to sell-out the Dome in Northriding, Johannesburg.

Various artists took to the stage including Kwesta, Babes Wodumo and Ricky Rick. Nyovest has his sights set on filling up the FNB Stadium next year.


Although many thought that the #filluporlandostadium gig would be too big for cassper, they were left disappointed and were taught a lesson never to underestimate others goals and also to try to chase their goals however big they seem.







Also Read: AKA Sends Cassper a message ahead of his #FillUpOrlandoStadium
Can we believe that the storm between rappers SupaMega 'AKA' and Cassper Nyovest is finally over? In a surprising Message, the SupaMega came out to cheer up his arch  rival ahead of his Big Night  #FillUpOrlandoStadium.

In a message that AKA posted on Twitter, he wished Cassper “good luck” on tonight’s bid to #FillUpOrlandoStadium.
Upon reading this Cassper Nyovest too wished AKA blessings,


Fans quickly rushed to ask the two of a combined performance and possibly a collaboration



Ex-lovers Cassper Nyovest and Boity Thulo will be taking the same stage at Cassper's big night. Although the two are no longer romantically in love, they promised to keep as best friends.

The announcement was made on Thursday afternoon, with Boity joining Sizwe Dhlomo, Somizi and Scoop Makhathini as the hosts for the event.

"I’m very excited to be a part of such an amazing project. Fill Up Orlando Stadium is all about promoting social unity and inspiring the youth of South Africa to make them realize that no dream is too big to achieve," Boity said of the announcement.

"I am honoured to be a part of this monumental event!" she later added on Instagram.

Cassper aims to make history as the first SA artist to fill up the venue, which has a capacity of 40 000 people. Last year the rapper filled up the Ticketpro Dome in Johannesburg with a crowd of around 20 000 people.
Cassper was on Real Talk with Anele Mdoda and admitted that his mom always wants to know if he's going to have children.

"I told her (his mother) that the HIV rate is too high to risk it. A lot of people think it's a joke. But I'm for real. I'm very paranoid. Besides the HIV rate people need to condomise."

Cassper said that even when his friends are bragging, he'll be the one to "burst their bubble".

"We'll be in the middle of a story and I'll ask 'did you use a condom?' Alot of these girls are very crazy. Crazy. Crazy as in I wouldn't want that to be my baby mama."

He also spoke about Boity and said he just doesn't like her "like that anymore".

"I'm having fun being single. It's the first time I can play and not make excuses."

It's tough being Boity sometimes, having to explain a very publicized break up over and over again.

It seems no matter how much she tries to move on from her ex-boyfriend, Boity finds herself having to answer questions about him. Although she addressed her breakup in a cover interview with True Love magazine earlier this year, some people still want to know what happened. 

The magazine cover grabbed attention with its  headline that read: "Boity. Juicy details: break-up with Cassper."

Speaking to Siyabonga "Scoop" Ngwekazi on Vuzu Amp's The Cover, the TV personality said: "Firstly, that title, I was very disappointed... I tweeted about it and I said I was incredibly disappointed. She [the editor] chose something so harsh and degrading, to a certain extent, turning what we all believed True Love was - which is a woman empowerment magazine - she turned it into a glossy tabloid and I addressed that. So that was not by choice, that was not the story that I went with."

She then explained why she decided to share the bad news with her fans.  

"The reason I decided also to share my break-up is because I was: one, tired of the speculations and I felt for me, personally, it was the best way to close it off and say 'this is it'..." 

She said she shared the news because her fans were involved throughout their relationship.  

"It didn't make sense for us to just close the door like we didn't use our platforms the whole time to share positives. You know, I felt like it was the correct way to share with everyone, as we did when we started dating, from the very beginning we shared with everyone that 'hey, this is what we're doing'." 

She continued: "And so I felt it was an appropriate way to say 'hey man, this is how we want to tell you... Well, not we, this is how I feel like sharing it, this is how I'm asking and pleading with you to stop asking me about it and hope that the conversation ends there."

Just recently, Cassper announced that her and Boity are still very good friends.

Local rapper Cassper Nyovest posted on social media about how his ex-girlfriend Boity Thulo  want to reunite with him as a friend but under one condition, she doesn't want to have his babies.

The rapper posted a photo of him and the sexy Clud 808 presenter and wrote: “She said she doesn't want to have my babies anymore but she'll be my friend. Friend is cool right?”

A photo posted by Refiloe Phoolo ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ (@casspernyovest) on
Seeing a post about Mzansi’s former favourite couple got fans excited, with some encouraging Cassper to try harder to get back with Boity.



We have known for long that local rapper Cassper Nyovest has been chasing TV personality Minnie Dlamini ever since he broke up with Boity Thulo. Despite Minnie walking him back into the friend zone, the rapper still holds hopes that one day he will steal Minnie's heart.
However, Cassper's hopes of securing minnie have faced some heavy blow after the minister of sports, Mbalula Fikile has too expressed interest in landing the girl.

According to the citizen, Mbalula has offered R800k to local rapper Emtee to compose a song about Minnie Dlamini. Emtee is known for his hit song "Pearl Thusi"  that he composed for Pearl Thusi. Although Cassper has a verse already about Minnie were he expresses interest to marry her in one of his hit songs, the minister seems not moved as he has opted for the same approach.


Minnie posted a picture wearing a tight dress that showed her beautiful body, and the sports minister was so impressed, he retweeted the picture.

Emtee has not responded to the minister’s request, but we shouldn’t rule out the possibility of a Minnie Dlamini song in the future.
The model posts beautiful pictures of herself everyday, but the one she posted on Tuesday set tongues wagging.


A photo posted by Minnie (@minniedlamini) on

In response to the claims, Minnie said that they're lies.


Cassper Nyovest is counting down the days until his October 29 Fill Up Orlando Stadium concert. But a recent faux pas on his promotional gear has got everybody talking.

Taking to his Instagram account, Cassper posted an image of himself wearing a shirt.

Social media users immediately picked up that stadium was spelt incorrectly and took to the comments section of the page to point out the error.

Cassper didn't really seem to notice, captioning the picture "48 days till we fill up Orlando Stadium".

Here's hoping this was just the first batch and not the official merchandise that will be sold at the concert.

A photo posted by Refiloe Phoolo ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ (@casspernyovest) on

A photo posted by Refiloe Phoolo ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ (@casspernyovest) on
Mzansi's Popular Rapper Cassper Nyovest stripped all the way down for his fans as he tried to show the progress of his training. 

The mama I made it hitmaker took to instagram to share the Before and After picture of himself and captioned it "Working on becoming the best version of myself I can be!!! I'm only getting started!!! No where near my goal but I'm proud of myself!!! Check me out in 6 weeks!!! Getting ready for #FillUpOrlandoStadium".

However, Fans did not like his after pic as it looked too N**ude and advised him to take it down immediately because it shows disrespect.

Cassper has been looking buff ever since he started his workout routine a few weeks ago. He is getting ready for his #FillUpOrlandoStadium concert in October.

Read: Mandoza fighting for his life in hospital

It seems like Cassper Nyovest isn't going to give up trying to win over TV personality Minnie Dlamini anytime soon.

Even though Minnie has 'friend-zoned' the rapper on numerous occasions, and has spoken out about being taken - the rapper is still soldiering on.

Taking to Twitter on Wednesday night, Minnie said that she was suffering from a severe case of flu.


Cassper jumped at the opportunity, offering to deliver soup to Minnie.


Minnie either didn't see the tweet or chose to ignore it, but either way Cassper himself realised that the offer was rather awkward.


Cassper has been candid about his crush on Minnie for the past few months on social media. During a Twitter Q&A in July the rapper told fans that he's basically looking for a woman exactly like Minnie Dlamini. In a series of Snapchat videos Cassper has also openly lusted over Minnie's beauty and curves. 

More recently Cassper couldn't stop himself from blushing when he and Minnie rapped together on a duet, which he shared on Snapchat.
Cassper Nyovest's day got off to a great start when he announced that he'd garnered one million followers on Instagram, becoming the most followed rapper in SA.

But then things took a different turn for the Doc Shebeleza hit maker.

The rapper returned to social media just hours after making his 'happy announcement' on Thursday morning to reveal that he had mistakenly deleted all files from his laptop.


Read: Petition to get Phat Joe fired gaining momentum


Cassper said that four years worth of hard work is all gone down the tube.






AKA has been vocal about where his political stance in leading up to the 2016 local government elections taking place on Wednesday, while Cassper on the other hand hasn’t been, aside from performing at Julius Malema‘s all white event in January.

Nyovest took his Twitter to encourage ‘black kids to vote ANC’.



The ‘War Ready’ rapper seemed to have come to the conclusion after almost getting into a racial altercation at the airport. The encounter even left him crying and wanting to fight.









Cassper’s moment of realisation wouldn’t be complete without his arch-nemesis taking a jibe at him. True to form, Kiernan Forbes sarcastically applauded Cass for coming ‘to his senses’.





AKA went in, calling Nyovest all types of names from ‘Tsibip’ to ‘pony’, even using a horse emoticon to describe his ex-friend-turned-enemy.

We just get to see the two hug, this time without AKA slapping Cassper.






According to the ‘Baddest’ rapper, even some rappers have made a turn around and pledged allegiance to the ruling party, ANC.






In May it was reported that the two were spending a lot of time together, and Lizelle was seen at some of the events the ‘War Ready’ rapper frequented at the time.

The fact that Lizelle, Teko Modise’s ex-fiance was on the list of women Cassper said he’s ready for, anywhere, anytime didn’t help kill the rumours.

Read: Cassper on Boity: ‘ I’ll always love her’


According to the rapper, Lizelle stays in his neighbourhood and they hang out and ‘party together a lot’. This he said in response to a fan’s question during his Twitter QnA.