Mzansi's Popular Rapper Cassper Nyovest stripped all the way down for his fans as he tried to show the progress of his training. 

The mama I made it hitmaker took to instagram to share the Before and After picture of himself and captioned it "Working on becoming the best version of myself I can be!!! I'm only getting started!!! No where near my goal but I'm proud of myself!!! Check me out in 6 weeks!!! Getting ready for #FillUpOrlandoStadium".

However, Fans did not like his after pic as it looked too N**ude and advised him to take it down immediately because it shows disrespect.

Cassper has been looking buff ever since he started his workout routine a few weeks ago. He is getting ready for his #FillUpOrlandoStadium concert in October.

Read: Mandoza fighting for his life in hospital

Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: