If you once had a dream of landing the 5FM DJ and Generations actress, Thando Thabethe, you should probably revisit your ancestors because its now next to impossible after she announced her engagement on social media yesterday with a sparkling engagement ring.

Thabethe joins a few celebrities who have gotten engaged and married of late. Bontle Modiselle and rapper Priddy Ugly also got engaged last week while Minnie Dlamini had an umembeso celebration with Quinton Jones.

Thabethe shared that she met her husband to be, Frans on a yacht four years ago. She told Bona magazine that she enjoyed showing off their love and wouldn’t hide him from the public eye.

“I don’t put myself under too much pressure. I’m not going to hide my man just because I’m in the public eye. When I feel like posting his pictures on social media, I do. Everyone wants to show off their love, and I’m no different just because I’m a public figure.”

“I would love to get married and have kids; I want the whole shebang. I believe marriage brings structure to a relationship, especially if you want to start a family.”
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: