Simhiwe Ngema has opened up about why she has kept her relationship with actor Dumi Masilela under wraps, claiming that there are a number of parties which she has take into consideration.
The former Muvhango actress and Dumi caused a frenzy on social media earlier this month after sharing a picture together with the caption labelled 'Mr and Mrs Masilela.'

Taking to social media, Simphiwe shared a picture of them together with a lengthy statement, which gave fans a glimpse into the way she feels about the Rhythm City star.

"We went through all of it together! You and me, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I wouldn't have made it without you and saying I love you would be an understatement. I see God in you.#Mr&MrsMasilela," she wrote.

And while she still would not divulge the name of her beau in a recent DRUM interview, she admitted to being married, but not without explaining why she has kept her relationship a secret for a long time.

"Eish, everything that you see on Instagram right now is all we are willing to say. We are married," she told the local publication.


Read: War of words: AKA terms Arthur Mafokate a ‘parasite’


"Because he’s also private so it’s not just about me: it’s about him, it’s about his family, and it’s about my family. So those are the things I have to look at," she added.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: