THE only sounds heard in the halls of Arc of Peace Ministries Church in Tembisa, Ekurheleni, yesterday was a few crickets scurrying about.

This is because apostle Andile Sitya (38) has been camping at prophet Paseka “Mboro” Motsoeneng’s church in Katlehong since Friday, waiting for the Sunday service.

The famous apostle said he had problems and after he failed to heal himself, he finally turned to someone he knew could help.

“I wanted Mboro to pray for me. I knew he would help me,” he said.

And indeed he was prayed for and got the healing he needed.

Sitya suffered from what he described as a pain in his stomach that felt like rats and snakes moving inside him.

“I first felt the movement in my stomach two years ago,” he said.

Sitya said since then he’d done everything he could as a healer to heal himself.

“I’ve been to several doctors and hospitals. Every doctor I’ve seen tells me there’s nothing wrong with me.

“I lost my job to this problem. Twice every month the thing inside starts moving violently and the pains become unbearable.”

The apostle added that he prayed for people in trains and healed them at his church, but that he was unable to help himself.

Prophet Mboro said people were not islands.

“We all need help at some point. Even the biggest and most powerful prophets, pastors and apostles will need help from someone at some point,” he said.

“When the prophet prayed, I felt a great fire burning in my stomach,” said the apostle.

“As he prayed, I could feel the anointing and healing. Now I feel fine. I don’t feel even the slightest of movement in my stomach. I want to thank the prophet,” he said.

Source: Daily Sun
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: