It’s really exciting being in the public eye and being popular, until one day all your dirty laundry is hung out in public and it feels like your whole world is falling apart.



That could be what Norma Gigaba is experiencing at this very moment.
For the first time ever, Norma has admitted that her husband, Minister of Home Affairs Malusi Gigaba, slept with New York-based stylist and fashionista Buhle Mkhize.

The two have been on each others necks on social media pages for the past 4 months, throwing insults and shade almost every week.
Earlier this week Buhle took to social media once again, to express her frustrations around the minister’s wife calling her a prostitute after she had on countless occasions apologised for the affair.
Speaking to the Sunday Tribune, Mrs Gigaba begs and pleads that Buhle stop harassing her on social media.

“The reason she is continuing with her posts is because I don’t respond and it upsets her. I don’t understand why she is harassing me when she is the one who had sex with my man. She started sending me threatening e-mails in 2014, demanding money. I told her she would not get any money, only a prostitute does that.”
Norma adds that the harassment from Buhle started just two months after she tied the knot with the minister and it still hasn’t stopped. Norma says that Buhle warned her to not post pictures of her kids or husband.

“This woman is obsessed with me. At some point she apologised, saying she didn’t mean what she said, but still continued. I did not tell her to sleep with my husband. Malusi admitted it and said it was a mistake. We are over it, but I will always call her a prostitute for demanding money,” she said.
Buhle replied to Norma by saying that she’s a liar and all she wants from her is an apology.
“She is the one who started insulting me, calling me all names. She knows the truth. Malusi sent his lawyers on Thursday to beg me to stop talking. Today his lawyers contacted me asking what I wanted. I told them I want Norma to apologise for calling me a prostitute.

“I am not scared of anyone, I will tell the truth. If I am a liar, why are they not taking me to court? I wouldn’t be fighting such a powerful man if I did not have proof. I am fighting for my dignity and for all the women who have been used by powerful men. Norma and Malusi think they can use money to get away with things. I want an apology.”
Buhle then adds that she won’t stop until she gets an apology.
The minister has never come forward to admit to the claims of an affair with Buhle, but he did however in a statement on Instagram in December last year blame himself for the entire ‘mess’.
Gigaba’s spokesman, Mayihlome Tshwete, declined to comment on Saturday.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: