Radio personality Bob Mabena and his long-time girlfriend, Eucharist Hadebe, got married in a private wedding ceremony a year back and welcomed a baby boy earlier(February)  this year.

And clearly those late night nappy changes and feeding sessions have only brought the couple closer together, with Bob listing all of the reasons he loves his wifey.

The list is pretty damn extensive so we narrowed it down:



“I love her for always praying for me. I love her for being the only woman to have so much faith in me and loving me and trusting ONLY God to keep me honest.”

Read the full post here:

I want to thank my wife Eucharist Mabena for believing in me and loving me the way she does.
 I love her for always praying for me. I love her for being the only woman to have so much faith in me and loving me and trusting ONLY God to keep me honest. God surely has blessed me indeed.
What a beautiful soul
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: