Her Toyota Verso was in an accident that nearly took her life.

She said she still couldn’t believe that she suffered no injuries and her car was only slightly scratched.
“I’m not sure if my ancestors or God saved me,” she said. She was driving back from Nkandla where she had performed at a friend’s funeral.
“I was not tired and was driving at 120km/h. Then a strange thing happened on the N2 near Uthukela Bridge. Suddenly the steering jammed but my car kept on moving and spun into the opposite lane.
Fortunately there were no other cars on the road, otherwise there would have been a gruesome accident. I was confused and traumatised and my friend who was with me, screamed in fear. My car came to a standstill near a tree,” she said.
“After some time we were rescued by the police. They took us to Stanger Hospital where we were treated for trauma.”
Last year the Zulu newspaper Ilanga reported that Fikile had received SMSes telling her she would be dead by January this year.
source:-dailysun
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: