Zahara was previously engaged to her long-time lover, Amaza, before surprising us with the news that the two had broken up and that she had moved on with Ian. By all accounts, the two seem very happy and Sibiya is already talking about their big plans.

Speaking to Tshisa Live, Ian gushed with love for his girlfriend:

“Zahara is an incredible woman. She inspires me and I have learnt a lot from her. She has helped me deal with so much in my life and I really appreciate all the support I get from her,”

He gave the biggest indication yet that the two are seriously considering marriage:

“I feel at peace with her. I see my future with her. I told her family that the next time they see me I will bring cows [to pay lobola] and I am serious about that. We are working towards that and it will be soon,

Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: