Brickz will be sentenced on the 17th of October for raping a minor. Speaking to TshisaLIVE, the musician’s wife said despite everything that has happened he is still her husband, “The situation is weighing me down. Brickz is my husband, we have been together for a long time and he is the father of my kids,” she said.

She then went on to say that she is still processing the event, “I can’t think straight when it comes to this hectic situation. I need strength from God to pull through, but I’m waiting for the sentencing,” she added.

“I’m caught up in the middle. I’m a daughter-in-law in the family and on the other hand I have to support the victim who is also a relative,” she added.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: