Skolopad is recovering from a nervous breakdown over the weekend, which was apparently caused by intense stress
Speaking to TshisaLIVE Skolopad explained that she was rushed to hospital with a racing heart and low blood pressure. Apparently, doctors diagnosed her with a type of stress and anxiety.

She said that her condition was caused by the pressure she was under at her job as a nurse, about her career as an entertainer. Skolopad revealed that she feared that her career in the entertainment world may lead to her being fired as a nurse.

“After the SAMAs, my bosses wanted to fire me at work. The matrons were happy to get rid of me at work,” she said.

Skolopad said she met with her head of department to discuss the situation, but was still “being bullied” by her co-workers.

Taking to Instagram she also described her current state of mind, which led to the decision to quit social media
“I’m dead inside and tired of acting as if I’m ok. Sometimes I don’t even have that. I did what I had to do to be where I am today [and] I can’t anymore. I need my normal life back,” she wrote.

She said that she wasn’t prepared to lose her job as a nurse or those close to her.

Also Read: 

Nonhle Thema fires back at #NonhleThema trolls


“I appreciate what the media did for me but I think I have to let go. Nothing will convince [me] to stay because if I stay I’m going to lose everything, especially my child and job. I can’t live without the two,” she added

Skolopad became an overnight Internet sensation when she rocked the Metro FM red carpet in a revealing yellow dress.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

1 comments:


  1. Thanks in favor of sharing such a pleasant thought, article is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully paypal login my account

    ReplyDelete