Comedian and television personality Tumi Morake is adding radio to her already impressive resume. Tumi is joining Jacaranda FM from July 3 between 6 and 9 am, with more than a quarter of a million rand up for grabs in the first week of the show. Tumi will be hosting the breakfast show with Martin Bester.

“This is my next big thing. We aren’t going on air to compete with anyone. Our people are our voice and we are going to represent every South African out there. I’m serious. This is a fantastic platform and I’m ready,” Tumi says about her new gig.

Tumi told TshisaLive that she has already started practicing to wake up early.

“I started rehearsing waking up early. I wanted to see how much I press the snooze button. I don’t know what an early Tumi’s brain does,” she told TshisaLive.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: