Ntando Duma and Junior de Rocka’s loved-up public displays of affection gives us serious envy on a daily basis.

And they never miss an opportunity to tell the world how much they mean to each other

So when Ntando recently turned 21, her bae made sure to spoil her.

She posted a snap of a love note and gifts that he showered her with, but it was really his message that got our attention.

"I Hope this new chapter which is opening in your life comes with a lot of growth and maturity. You have been such a great and well behaved girlfriend and I hope that doesn't change."

He went on to elaborate about his love for her, saying that he will never leave her side.

"I love you and I will never leave your side," the note read.
The all message read:"really wanted to be with you as you turn 21 but i'm glad i'll be the first one to see you when you come back.... I hope this new chapter which is of growth and maturity. You've been such a great and well behaved girlfriend and I really hope that it doesn't change. I love you and will never leave your side. It would have been nice to spend the day with you but anyway please open my suitcase there's a box there. Take it! Also there's a pink handbag, also take it. There's something else inside as well.

I love you
Happy 21st my love!"

Read: Amanda du-Pont giving us Envy in the Gown Outfit

Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: