Muvhango actress Mona Monyane is completely smitten with her newborn baby girl and is loving every moment of motherhood.

The actress and her equally famous man, Khulu Skenjana welcomed their bundle of joy into the world last week.

And Mona just can't get enough of her baby.

Taking to social media she gushed over the bond her daughter has with her dad.

"Daddy's little girl having grown up without my father it warms my soul to be able to watch my little angel be so immersed in her father's love. Thank you #yangu for being the amazing daddy I always knew you would be," she said.

"Waking up next to my universe, my daughter and my king, I could not have asked to be more blessed than I am in this moment. "

Read: I was raped but never spoke about it – Tumi Morake #RememberKhwezi


Mona also thanked fans for all the well wishes, saying she is grateful to be sharing the journey with everyone.





Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: