Uzalo actress Dawn Thandeka King recently opened up about how fame has changed her life.

In an interview with Bona Magazine August issue, Dawn says despite her enjoying her popularity and how people love her character, there are things she wishes she knew about fame before getting in.

Read:Thuli Madonsela reveals her next move after office




“I didn’t know I was going to lose my privacy. The only time I’m free is when I’m in the bathroom,” Dawn tells the magazine.

“It’s horrible sometimes because it’s not that we don’t appreciate the love, but we’re also human beings, and just want to be”.

She adds that some people will actually cross the line and say”but we pay your salaries”.

Source: Bona Magazine
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: