Songstress Zahara and her man Amaza Ntshanga are engaged. Zahara revealed the news to Move! magazine saying she is happy about the new development in her life. 

“Yes, I’m engaged to Amaza and the lobola negotiations are done. I’m so excited about this. I will only reveal the date of the wedding when the time is right,” Zahara told the magazine.
Zahara also let us in on how Amaza proposed saying; “It’s a good feeling to be in love with someone you respect. I was shocked when he popped the question even though I knew that one day this would happen. I was in my pyjamas preparing to sleep when he went down on one knee and asked me to marry him.” 

Zahara and Amaza have been dating for a couple if years.

Source: Move! magazine
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: