The TV and radio personality’s boyfriend, Tebogo Lerole shared a picture of her in a hospital bed last Thursday, and wished her a speedy recovery.
A post shared by 🇿🇦 (@edwardbillion) on

However, Khanyi has kept the nature of her illness and visit to the hospital private.

Taking to Instagram over the weekend, Khanyi told fans that even though she was in pain and was told to stay in bed, she could not miss her cousin’s wedding.

“I was in hospital a day before my cousins wedding, I got discharged and was told to stay in bed, I didn’t, I couldn’t… I left my bed got dressed did my face and left. I was in so much pain and discomfort the whole day but I couldn’t let him down on such a big day. I braved it (sic),” she said.


Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: