"MY 4-5 was like an anaconda but now it’s now small like a finger!"

This is the cry of a 47-year-old man from New Brighton in Port Elizabeth, who said his small pen !s can’t perform anymore.

The man, who was too embarrassed to be named, told Daily Sun: “I was born with a medium 4-5 and the women I dated were satisfied with my performance.

“My problems started in 2010 while I was watching the Soccer World Cup on a big screen in the CBD. I went to the toilet to pee with Nigerian guys and saw their 4-5s were like anacondas.

“They laughed at my 4-5 and I was embarrassed. That same year I consulted an inyanga and he gave me a green cream for R200 to enlarge my pen !s.

“Within a week it was bigger and I was happy with it but it started becoming smaller again in 2012.

“I went back to the inyanga and he gave me a white cream for R300. It was big again in July but by November it started getting smaller.”

With tears rolling down his cheeks, the man told the SunTeam he went to another inyanga in Korsten and got a new cream but it made his 4-5 shrink.
“The more I had s3x, the smaller it became. I have tried going to many other sangomas but it just won’t grow. It now looks like the penis of a small boy. “I stopped having sex in October because I’m a laughing stock to women. I really don’t know what to do now.”

He said he’d dated more than 25 women since 2010 but it was difficult for him to have s3x with the last eight.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: