Gospel megastar Sfiso Ncwane today took to her Instagram page to thank all fans around Mzansi and all over the world for the prayers. Earlier this week, Sffiso was hospitalized following a malaria attack but today him and his wife Ayanda announced that he was Malaria free and discharged from hospital. They thanked the fans for their prayers and Sfiso promised to hit the studio as soon as tomorrow.

He captioned it as:

By the special grace of God, I am back to my normal strength. Blessed are those who prayed for me the past three days, when I was weak. To my supporters, and Gospel lovers, and Africans I say thank you for your prayers🙏🏼. I thank God for making me understand my ministry of healing through songs. I used to be scared when I receive or hear testimonies of people who got healed through my music. Now when I look back I realize that each time I am recording a new album, God take me on a certain journey. Which includes pain of loss, suffering, rejection, accidents, sickness, being abandoned, and all of the above , I've been through it all. I am glad I said YES Lord use me anyhow in my ministry. So there is no going back , I am the chosen soldiers and will not abandon my duties. Even if it means going through it before I preach about it. The Lord has spoken to me about my upcoming album and it scares me what He showed me. .... This is the word I give to you today " be strong in the Lord and to the power of His might ".... I love you all... And pls don't tell me to rest coz I can't wait to go to the studio tomorrow"


Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: