The accident that happened in North Coast, Durban,  left his fiancée in ICU.

“I suffered injuries to my head after hitting the windscreen. I can’t even think properly as we speak,” said Cele.
The gospel musician, who was discharged from Ethekwini Hospital on Thursday, told Sunday World that the accident left him completely disturbed.
“My fiancé is still in ICU and I just got discharged here in the hospital. I am busy promoting my latest album 'Sambulo' and this has also messed up my schedule,” said Cele.
Cele explained that while he was driving he was interrupted by another motorist who was driving on the right lane and that‘s when he lost control of his vehicle’.
As a result, the vehicle went over the pavement and hit a wall.
“I can’t say it was a hit-and-run because the other motorist carried on with driving and I think he did not see what he had done,” said the muso.
Cele, who was the driver at the time of the accident added that his insurance company will take care of all costs.
He refused to comment on whether he had reported the accident with the police or not.
“Let’s not talk about that for now, we’ll see after the insurance has sorted me out,” he said.
Cele’s first wife reportedly died in 2013.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: