MAMELONG Motebele is haunted by the spirit of his late wife.
Not only does she demand he finds her parents, she also wants their steamy se_x sessions to go on!


Mamelong (40) says when he first met Nombulelo Solitswai (54) in a tavern in 2000 they took to each other immidiately.
She called him her Ben 10 and he called her Sugars!
But, said Mamelong, in the 15 years of their relationship, Nombulelo was not so forthcoming about her background. She always ducked and dived every time their conversation steered towards their histories.
“I asked Sugars many times where she was from and about her family but she avoided answering my questions. Instead she would start touching and kissing me and we would end up having steamy se_x and forgetting about it,” ­recalled Mamelong.
The couple were blessed with two kids between 2002 and 2004.
“I tried to ask people around Kraaifontein but no one knew anything about her, not even her friends. Not even my mother could get information out of her,” said Mamelong.
Sadly last year Nombulelo got ill and died in December.
Mamelong said: “While on her death bed she finally told me that she was from Sterkspruit in the Eastern Cape.
“But she never said where exactly and now I need to locate her family as I am haunted by her spirit, which is very angry with me. Each time she comes she asks me why I haven’t found her parents.
After that she demands to poke me. The truth is I still miss her so much. She was the best in bed!”
Mamelong is pleading with readers who recognise Nombulelo to please help him with information as his children would love to meet their mother’s family.
Source:Daily Sun
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: