Speaking to Gareth Cliff on Cliff Central, Sbu reveals his lowest moment since he ventured into entrepreneurship.   “The low has been my family. I’d have to say that I was in a family environment, pulling a small family with my fiancée and our daughter. With a lot that happened, actually affected my relationship that we ended up having to separate. Just me having to not see my daughter everyday like I used to, that was the low when I was going through this separation,” Sbu points out.   Asked by Cliff, if the separation was in anyway triggered by financial strain, Sbu replies:   “It wasn’t necessarily because of financial strain, we were actually doing well. We own two businesses together and our businesses were doing well. But because of the noise, I think, that one was going through at the time, and my fiancée, ex-fiancée, was a very private person. When the noise happens, you also don’t know what other people are saying to your significant other.”   “Whether it’s relatives, whether it’s friends, whether whatever it might be. But a lot of the stuff that gets written about in the media might cast doubt in the relationship like ‘is this guy really going to succeed? Is this guy maybe the guy that I want to be with for the rest of my [life]?’ Or whatever may cause instability in the relationship.”   “But whatever happened, the one thing that was at a low for me, which hurt me was not having to see my daughter everyday like I used to. Be in a family environment, going to church together, you know, come [home] to a warm cooked meal and just being in that homely environment.”

Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: