Earlier this year the musician shared a heartbreaking post about being raped.  

She took to social media during Women’s Month to tell of her horrific ordeal.  

“An industry guy once forced his d*** inside me,” Ntsiki tweeted.

She also spoke about how her rapist overpowered her during the incident.

“and thing is….I know I said no and I know I tried very hard to push him off me…..he was just too strong…..but yeah I’m lying.”

Ntsiki declined to mention the man’s name, saying she feared being called a liar. Now she has finally unmasked the man she says raped her.

“I was also raped by Brickz. #BreakTheSilence,” she tweeted on Friday.
Scores of her fans offered her messages of support.
 “you’re stronger than your abuser. He thought he’d won by taking a piece of you kanti akazi ukuthi youre a strong woman. You Rock!” one Twitter user replied to her tweet. 
 But some questioned why she didn’t report the incident, while others outright accused her of lying
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: