Twitter users slammed Queen B for throwing her 30th birthday party on the same day Kairo turned two, and Minnie had her umembeso.

Bonang turned 30 in June, but celebrated her big day last weekend.

“Competing with Minnie is one thing. Competing with Kairo though? A child? Bonang needs help,” one angry user tweeted.

Another added: “I can’t defend Bonang on this one. How can you have a party when you know it’s Minnie’s wedding day and Kairo’s bday? God is watching.”

“The weekend of my birthday I was in New York. The week after my boyfriend was performing at the Durban July. So, I had it last week because everyone was available. I had been planning it for four and a half months but had to move it because I wanted all my most important people there,” she told TshisaLIVE.

Bonang’s 30th and Minnie’s umembeso being held on the same day meant some guests had to fly from one event to the next.

Basetsana Kumalo attended Minnie’s umembeso in the day, and hopped on a flight to Jo’burg for Bonang’s big night.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: