Gigi took to social media to share a pic of a manicured hand donning a set of rings with the caption "man of my dreams"

A post shared by Gigi LaMayne (@gigi_lamayne) on

We have no idea who the man in question is but it could probably be the man she posted a sweet message for back in May 2016 which read:

“Hold my hand. Hold it tight. Youre with me at the most uncertain time of my life. I saw people disappear. Slowly creep into the shadows. You know the pain beyond the make up, fame and lights. You make an effort to love me when I don't love myself. I sometimes hate you for loving me. But then again, I've grown to see you as a reflection of Gods love for me. The reason my exes messed up. Please don't leave anytime soon. I kinda want you in my life. Love is a horrible thing.”

Perhaps she doesn’t want to show the mystery man after her last relationship that ended after her man publicly cheated on her three times.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: