Cassper Nyovest has never been shy to share his riches, but in case you have forgotten, he will remind you.

“This arguement is tired bro but for the record. It's 2 Bentleys, A new V Class and new sprinter, 5 Rolexes and I'm rich as fuck!!” he said to a fan.

Cassper says that he cannot just say things on his music that aren’t true.

He also said he can’t just lie to make “certain individuals” feel comfortable.

“Hell yeah im successful!!! I had to accept that before anybody else had to accept it. I can't hide my joy!!! I'm having the time of my life!” he said.


Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: