According to DRUM, Scandal actor Kagiso Modupe who plays  Mangi Nyathi on the TV soapie Scandal has decided to finally get circumcised.

“I am doing this for my wife and children’s lives and health. Circumcision can protect my wife from getting the human papillomavirus (HPV) which causes cervical cancer, and that’s why I am doing it,” the star told the publication.

Instead of just doing the procedure alone, Kagiso is calling upon 2000 men to join him and even though he is ready, he did have his initial concerns.

“From late last year I wanted to do it and I kept coming up with excuses. At first it was because it was the festive season and it was my wife’s birthday that time, then it was Valentine’s season and more excuses came. Until I decided I should stop procrastinating and just do it,” he explains.

The day of the circumcision will be Saturday, 11 March 2017, and he is calling other men to action using the hashtag #ZwakalaSkeem Day. The free circumcision procedures will take place all over the country with 200 clinics performing the procedures.

Kagiso says even though it will be going to the clinic it won’t feel that way as he will have DJs and entertainment at the clinics. He will do his circumcision at Katlehong North Clinic.

“It will be like a Circumcision Picnic,” he jokes. “People will get to have the procedure done but also enjoy music and time with friends and family there as well.”
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: