The couple has been married for over 15 years but somehow makes it work in their marriage and workplace. Here’s how.

Connie and Shona Ferguson have a love story that has left some of us believing couples can work together successfully. The couple has shared a few pointers on how they make it work at home and the workplace. In videos shared by Khanyi Dhlomo, Connie says though some might find working with their partner impossible, she finds it easier because she loves her husband as a friend.

“For us it’s very simple, we love each other as friends. I mean this dude here is like my best friend, when I say my best friend, I mean, forget the love, forget the marriage. I mean, I can love Shona about everything and anything.”

It’s all about having a soul connection, she says. The connection was what attracted her to him, though Shona says it was love at first sight. Watch the video below:



For Shona, it’s all about respect, trust and wanting the best for the other person. Watch his video below:


- The Citizen
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: