Boity Thulo and her mom have done it again

Media Personality, Boity and her mom, Modiehi Thulo where out for a family Vacay and shared their photos on beach while in Bikini.

Remember last year, Boity and her Mom flaunted their toned bodies which set tongues wagging on social media.

Also Read: Photos: Boity Thulo serves her hot body on Vacay

Its at this family vacay that Boity expressed the love she has for her mom.
"I'm entering the New Year with this amazing woman by my side. Thank you so much for being my mother, my best friend and my biggest fan. You are truly one of a kind. " she Said



A photo posted by Boitumelo Thulo (@boity) on

A photo posted by Boitumelo Thulo (@boity) on
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: