Sam Meyiwa, the father of murdered Orlando Pirates goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa says his late son has given him the name of his killer in a dream.

The Daily Sun has reported Sam Meyiwa is tired of waiting for police to arrest his son's killers so he has decided to take "the African route to get justice".

He said that he has told police about the dreams but they have yet to arrest the man.

"I told the cops what my son shows me in my dreams and what the sangomas have told me. The cops know who the killer is. If they don't act, I will do it in my way," Sam added.

Sam has apparently consulted "strong sangomas" who, he believes, will help bring the man to justice.

"I am in contact with strong sangomas who will deal with the killer of my son. I have waited patiently to hear that cops have arrested the suspect but I have not heard any word from them," Sam said.

South Africans have taken to social media to pay tribute to the late Bafana Bafana captain.

Sam Meyiwa has again called on Kelly Khumalo, who was in the house when the incident occurred, to come clean on the details of what happened that night.

"He died in Kelly's arms at their house and I expect her to know and tell the truth," Sam said.

Although Kelly has not spoken about the incident at length, she did tell Anele Mdoda in a recent interview on Anele's Real Talk show, that she wants to tell the nation what happened.

"Dude, if you ask me, the investigation thing is driving me crazy, because people want to know and I want to get this out of my system and move on with my life... At the end of the day, I'm one person who wants people or even the country to know what happened," she said.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: