Reality Tv star Blue Mbombo went on social media on Thursday 8 September to confirm her break-up with boyfriend Katlego ‘K2’ Mabusela.

Blue Mbombo spoke to DRUM about how she and K2 wanted to break up a long time ago but were struggling to part ways.

“We wanted to break up a long time ago, but we couldn’t because of the pressure coming from people outside of our relationship,” says Mbombo.

“I decided to let people know on social media because I was being bullied by K2’s fans who had started speculating about the break-up,” Mbombo added.

“I just want to focus on myself, learn to love myself again. I wont be dating for a while.”

Blue is the ambassador for Clere Radiance and is on the reality show Diski Divas on Mzansi Magic.

Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: