Take a look inside actress Pasi Koetle's pink and yellow themed baby shower. 

Actress, Pasi Koetle, took to Instagram to announce her pregnancy on Friday. She captioned the pic, "The best gift my husband has ever given me. God is good"

Her friends and family threw her a beautiful baby shower at The Fairway Hotel on Sunday - fit for a princess!

Pasi Koetle and her husband are expecting a baby girl together.

She took to her Instagram page to thank friends who showered her  with great love and gifts, she also acknowledged God for great Job and Husband. In her message she said:

This weekend I was showered with love by loved ones who share my awe in God. I am happy and incredibly thankful to be living my dream as a working actress on a popular soap πŸ™πŸ½and to be married to my best friend 😍. I am most grateful for the gift I have been bestowed with, a beautiful gift , a baby πŸ‘ΆπŸ½ . Thank you to all who have made this journey thus far a special one. Thank you for your sensitivity and privacy too, and to my followers thank you for your well wishes πŸ’•2016 is and has been a beautiful year. God is boss 


Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: