Actress Sibulele Gcilitshana has made it clear that she won't rush into getting married. Although it would be a great idea for both parents to raise their children as a solid family, Sibulele and Manaka Ranaka seem to divert from this belief and their arguments somehow make sense.

In an interview with Move, Sibulele said that raising her daughters by herself has made her realize that not all kids need both parents present in the household. Fellow actress Manaka Ranaka, who is also a single mother of two, echoed the same sentiments during a recent interview with DRUM. She revealed that she sees no problem with raising her kids without their respective fathers.

“This may sound controversial, but I don’t believe every woman my age should get married or rush themselves to raise their kids with a significant other,” she said.

She went on saying that although her lifestyle choice is often frowned upon by others, her household has adapted to her choices and says that her daughters are happy.

“Whenever I share this with people, I am always frowned upon. But fortunately, my family has learned to live with my choices and they are okay with it. I know some married people who live like single parents, therefore I don’t see the need to be forced to follow a culture which sometimes doesn’t fit in with today’s lifestyle,” she said.

Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: