Speaking exclusively to DRUM Magazine Babes addressed reports of her not attending church or knowing who the minister of finance is. 

This is what Babes had to say about reportedly not going to church: "It’s true that I have not been attending church. The last time I went to church was early last month." She also added the following about now knowing who the Minister of Finance is: "I was telling the truth, I don’t know Pravin Gordhan," she admitted. "I mean, does he know who Babes is?

Read:Bonang on AKA- You're the lover of my life

A photo posted by Bongekile Simelane (@babes_wodumo) on

Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: