Nandi Mngoma is one lucky woman. The TV personality, who recently launched her fashion line Colour, is enjoying every moment of being Mrs Madida.

Nandi tied the knot to Zakes Bantwini in a private ceremony. The newlyweds are expecting their first child together. According to the mama-to-be, her husband is the brains behind a lot of what she does.

In an interview with V-Entertainment, Nandi revealed: “I have a very supportive husband. By the way, he’s the brains behind like a lot of what I do… I literally get all the compliments and whatever…”

She added that her man is very humble and doesn’t always want to be seen. “But he really has pushed me to do things that I never thought I could do.”

Now that’s what you call team work.

Read: Rhythm City actress, Nomalanga Shozi, goes Topless

Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: