999 Music’s R&B singer Cici was one 2015′s biggest break out stars, her music, style and look made many people fall in love with her. As much as Cici has been successful the star says the road has not been easy.

“It had been 13 years trying to make it in the industry, it was hard and live the life of my dreams,” Cici opened up on SABC 1 show Zaziwa recently.

Cici continued to say that there had been times when she was offered good deals but the catch was having to sleep with the men who offered those deals, which is something she didn’t do.

“I kept my head high and continued to be true to my values. I have 24 nieces and nephews and they look up to me, so I knew no matter what I couldn’t give up no matter how hard it was,” she added.

Cici says her mother is one of her biggest supporters and she calls her almost daily to tell her how proud she is of her.

Zaziwa in on SABC 1 every Wednesday from 7pm

Source: Zaziwa
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: