Nomzamo Mbatha is not entertaining a KwaZulu-Natal woman who claims to be her real mother.  


A woman named Elizabeth Mbatha is even determined to prove that the TV personality is her biological daughter. 

She told Sunday Sun that Nomzamo's family will receive lobolo when she gets married, but a dark cloud will hang over the actress. 

"As I said before, I don't want her money, fame or fortune, but she needs to know the truth. I'm  not getting any younger and will soon leave this world - and she'll be looking for answers from the wrong people." 
However, Nomzamo is not here for this. 

She took to Instagram to laugh off the reports, and share a picture of her real mother.

She captioned it: "My mommy in the middle and my older sister @w.mbatha .. Sunday Sun ran a story AGAIN about a woman claiming to be my mother, some Lobola nonsense and curses... Dry news week. This was our reaction last night๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..."

Source: Zalebs
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: