DJ Zinhle has shared a really special moment between herself and her daughter, Kairo. The baby girl, who is turning one in a few weeks, is now walking. How precious? 

Zinhle posted a video on her Instagram page with the caption: "Look who's walking!! So happy! She makes me so proud... Go Kairo!" 


In an interview with True Love, Zinhle explained that she draws strength from her daughter. 

She described motherhood as a "life-changing" experience". I don't know what I've been doing with my life before her. Kairo makes everything crystal clear, even my house is clean, and is an active and beautiful space she brings in life. She's affectionate and very clean.

See Video below:

A video posted by ZINHLE JIYANE (@djzinhle) on

Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: