After the 22nd South African Music Awards (SAMA22) , Boity Thulo found her self trending on twitter with photos speculating that her revealing dress was putting her punani to full display. The TV and media personality spent most of her Sunday time speechless and watching TV episodes until she felt like opening her mouth about the matter.




She took to social media to pour her heart out regarding the critics of her SAMA22 outfit. she posted:


I've realized that the most body shaming comes from fellow women. I will not allow your projection to make me dislike MY body. I am in love with my body and I will dress it as I please. Your obsession and double standards of the female body is tiring. I will not wear something that does not make me happy for the sake of pleasing people who are angry at how comfortable I am in my skin. I encourage women to dress as they please, in whatever they feel comfortable in. You do not share your body with anyone. So it's not your business to please someone else because of their own discomforts. If I have a problem with my thighs, my boobs, my ass, my legs, my scars, my hair...i will be the one to worry about them and 'fix' the issue as I please. Please stop encouraging the behaviour of making your anger and projection another person's problem. My body and how I dress it should not effect you in any way. We do not share the body nor do we make a joint effort in clothing it. Stop. Body. Shaming. Thanks.


Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: