The TV personality celebrated her birthday on Sunday and received "the best roses" she has ever received from her man. He clearly knows how to make her happy.


A photo posted by Amanda du-Pont (@amandadupont) on
Her bae also shared a beautiful message to her. 



He shared a cute video with the caption: "I met you a little while ago... You took your time getting to know me, and I took mine. Nothing could have prepared me for how hard I would fall for you.



"The very first day we spent together, I knew.. I knew that life with you would be something I've never experienced before. I pray we get to share infinite birthdays together. Happy Birthday baby, I love you."
The Skeem Saam actress also shared the same video with the caption: "... Thank you for loving me everyday and making me feel special not only on my birthday but every single day!! I knew the first day I looked into your eyes that I had found home." 






Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: