TV and radio personality Lerato Kganyago has apparently been often compared to Mzansi's famous "it girl" bonang Matheba. It is not a secret that Queen B, because of her charisma, is always a point of reference to most of mzansi's female stars and as such, Lerato has also been one of the stars to be constantly compared to Bonang.


In a recent interview  she held with True Love Magazine, Lerato who was once mocked with the nickname “the Soweto Bonang’ says she is done with talking about the comparison. 

I find it weird that people never ask her about me, but I’m the one that has to constantly answer questions about her. I’m happy I can finally confidently refuse to talk about her now. Before, I felt I needed to prove my character and work. Now, I’m living my life and not bothered by such comparisons,
 She explains to the magazine.
Remember Lerato recently joined the Live Amp show  on SABC 1, a programme that was initially hosted by Bonang Matheba.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: