Mzansi "It girl", TV and Radio Personality Boity Thulo on Friday confirmed that she will nolonger have to pay for House rent when she bought herself a house on her 26th Birth day.

Cassper Nyovest's Ex- Girl was photoed in-front of her newly purchased house with a "sold" as she wore a big smile on her face.

Boity took to her Instagram page to share some inspirational message, crediting God for this big achievement:


 Never in my wildest, most farfetched dreams did I ever think that God would do more for me than what I prayed for. I am constantly left gobsmacked at how God continues to shows off His Love through my life. This wasn't a part of the plan but here I am, able to gift myself with a house at the age of 26. I am in complete AWE. To God Be The Glory. Always and Forever.



Read: Ma-E Reveals The Rift Between Teargas Members And Biological Brothers Ma-E And Ntukza.


Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: