A member of Chelsea's first-team squad has reportedly revealed that he would "rather lose than win" for Jose Mourinho.
The Portuguese manager's relationship with his players is the worst it has ever been, according BBC Radio 5 Live presenter Garry Richardson.
"Let me tell you what I know on the Chelsea story. My information comes from a Chelsea first-team player," Richardson said on Sportsweek.
"The information was actually passed to me by a football contact. I was told that Jose Mourinho's relationship with many of his players is at rock bottom.
"I was told they're fed up with the way he's been dealing with some of them. They're fed up with his outbursts. I was told that his relationship particularly with Eden Hazard was under immense strain.
"Here's a staggering quote. One player said recently: 'I'd rather lose than win for him.' 
"Now that last quote may well have been said in the heat of the moment, but it perhaps gives an insight into the mood of some of the players."
Mourinho's future as Chelsea manager is in serious doubt after the Blues lost 3-1 to Liverpool on Saturday – the champions have now lost six of their past 11 Premier League matches.
Do you think Mourinho will still be Chelsea manager in January? Have your say in the comments section below. 
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: