Sunday World is reporting that the former Yizo Yizo actor Kubheka "Gunman" took a wrong turn on his own life because his wife Cynthia Khumalo was having away matches with other men.

According to the suicide note that the publication saw, Gunman committed suicide to satisfy his wife and her new lovers.

Part of the suicide note reads:

I am so sad Toto. We have been together and trusted each other, now that you got new friends and a boyfriend I am now your trash.

So sad, I decided to do a wrong turn because I can't take it anymore as you said I am broke and useless in bed.
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: