Scandal actress Mapaseka Koetle-Nyokong  joins the mommy to be circle as she announced on her Instagram page that she is pregnant.

A photo posted by Mapaseka Koetle -Nyokong (@pasi_koetle) on

The actress surprised her fans when she mentioned that she is not only a mommy to be, but she is also a wife.

Mapaseka is not the only celebrity that is expecting their bundle of joy. 

The bubbly Radio and TV personality, Pabi Moloi who secretly got married to a mystery man is expecting her first child as well. 

A photo posted by Lekholokoe Rose (@pabimoloi) on
Isidingo actor, Motlatse Mafatshe  recently announced that his wife Millicent is also pregnant with their second baby. To Mr and Mrs Mafatshe we say, the more...the merrier.

Family is everything. Love is everything. True friendship is boss. Im a dreamer. I am a redeemer. There's people who you meet in ur life and are destined to be there and become the dna of your future. When I used to dream about doing what I loved you believed in me. "Remember when I used to tell you about being on @isidingotheneed one day and the only gap I saw in the show was playing #ZebMatabane's son you believed me" and said "Dont worry its gonna happen" You believed me when they never believed in my vision, some still dont but with you by my side im gonna dream bigger than ever, because why? Because all we have is just time, time to share and time to build this empire!!! Thank you for making me a softy @mimispunk For you I will forever #keeponmarching #chroniclesofthemafatshes #BabyMimo #grootmanBongz
A photo posted by Motlatsi Mafatshe (@tlatsi83) on

Veteran news anchor, Vabakshnee Chetty-Miller is showing off her baby bump on the latest issue of Mamas and Papas magazine.

Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: