SHE spends most of her time helping women deal with their husbands’ cheating ways.

But she has been unable to stop her own man doing the same thing.
Now Khanyisile Keswa is gatvol and wants nothing to do with her partner of 30 years.
“I want a divorce and I want my 
R40 000 back,” said fed up Khanyisile.
Khanyisile (53) is a successful sangoma from Illovo, south of Durban. She owns a chemist in Isipingo and operates another in Cape Town’s Nyanga.
She said her unemployed husband, Mandlonke Keswa (52), has brought her nothing but heartache.
She said: “When I’m in Cape Town, working for him and my children, he brings different women to our bed in front of my kids.
“He is not thankful. Instead he bonks anything – even widows.”
Khanyisile said her husband also took out a R40 000 loan using their home as security.
“He spent all that money on his Pietermaritzburg girlfriend and has since moved in with her.
“I had to pay the loan so I could save the house. When I confronted him he told me that he wanted the bank to repossess the house so that my daughters and I would suffer.”
Mandlonke confirmed to Daily Sun that he has other women in his life.
“The woman I live with now is my baby mama and it has nothing to do with Khanyisile,” he said.
He said he tried calling Khanyisile during the festive season so they could resolve their issues but she did not take his calls.
Source: - Dailysun
Axact

Hello Mzansi

Hellomzansi.com is a South African online blog covering Entertainment news, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Odd news, politics, business and all the Latest South African News

Loading...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: